Did either of the podcasts we considered in this week's tennis-crime-centric podcast ace their topics? Alas, we got bageled, as Week 2 of the U.S. Open finds me and the COURT-eous Dan Patrick Brady considering alleged match-fixing in tennis in a The Documentary Podcast from early '16, plus a seventies star who found himself down a break at being a grown-up on Crime In Sports. Do these puns deserve even...BACKHANDED compliments? No, but serve yourself up some The Blotter Presents, Episode 67.
- The Documentary Podcast, "The Great Tennis Fix"
- Buzzfeed, "The Tennis Racket"
- A recent SI update on the Tennis Integrity Unit
- The inevitable naming of names...and one guy's point-by-point defense of a particular player
- Ben Rothenberg on "courtsiders"
- Crime In Sports, Episode 87 "Liar, Liar, Life On Fire - The Aristocraticness of Roscoe Tanner"